Close-up shots

It's been a long time since I've last updated my blog, the reason being that I've been busy hunting for jobs..and there's hardly time for a photoshoot outing with friends since they're busy with their stuff as well..

I've been dying to go out for snapping, dying to try out my new 50mm lens (really a cheap one yet so useful ^__^). I hope I can go out for a photoshoot at least in a two weeks' time from now.

Right now I really have a feeling whether I could continue pursuing photography as a hobby. I haven't even started work and I'm losing my consistency... Nonetheless, I'll still be trying my best to keep the passion alive.. (^^)..

Picture Info:

Below are the few close-up shots I've taken in the long past.. They've just been touched today...due to my busyness and my laziness as well :P.. Please click on the picture to enlarge! ^^


Settings Used:

Exposure: 1/2500
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 18mm
ISO: 400
Place: Chinese Garden, Singapore



Settings Used:

Exposure: 1/500
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 24mm
ISO: 400
Place: Lorong Buangkok, Singapore



Settings Used:

Exposure: 1/640
Aperture: f/6.3
Focal Length: 47mm
ISO: 800
Place: Unknown, Myanmar

Comments and criticisms are welcome! ^^

2 comments:

bearbeardai said...

where u bought ur 50 mm?
i also wanna get one too >.<

Scarlet said...

I bought it at Funan. It's ard 135 i guess.. ^^

Post a Comment

Followers