Endless stream....

Picture info:

Before I started learning photography, I thought the effect could only be achieved by some postprocessing softwares like photoshop... But I was wrong! x).. It's just a picture taken using long exposure. For example, I used an exposure of 5 seconds for this shot with an ND-8 filter attached. Since the water was flowing during the interim the shutter was open, the stream of flowing was blurred.

Settings Used:

Exposure: 5.0
Aperture: f/29
Focal Length: 34mm
ISO: 100
Place: Pyin Oo Lwin, Myanmar

Postprocessing:

- Crop
- Decrease temperature a bit to get the yellow feel
- Fill some light
- Up the contrast, vibrance a bit.
- Add a bit of vignetting

Comments and criticisms are welcome! ^^

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

really nice.. looks like a painting.. =)

starrynight said...

Breathtaking image.

Kelvin said...

I tot it was a painting. Very nice:)

Scarlet said...

thnx! ^^

Post a Comment

Followers