Yet another sunset shot (@ Labrador Park)

Picture Info:

This is one of sunset shots I took at Labrador Park. It is not up to my expectation [well, my skills haven't always lived to up my expectations like always =( ]. I wanted to have a big round sun. Sadly, I couldn't... It was quite cloudy that day. Maybe I'll get one if I go back on a nice sunny day. I have a few more to post related to the labrador park shooting.. ;)
Click on the picture to enlarge!


Settings Used:

Exposure: 1.3
Aperture: f/25
Focal Length: 27mm
ISO: 100
Place: Labrador Park, Singapore

Postprocessing:

- Nil

Comments and criticisms are welcome! ^^


7 comments:

Unknown said...

How many ND was this? haha!

Unknown said...

xD ND27? hahax..

Unknown said...

How can there be a 27 when ND is a square series? lol!

Jong said...

wow..nice

Unknown said...

typo lolx... nd 16

@jong: thnx ^^

erwinator said...

very nice... but I'm careful about pointing my lens to the sun since I heard it can ruin the camera sensor. Is there anyway to solve that?

Scarlet said...

Yea, there is actually a risk in pointing a lens to the sun. It's because the lens can act as a magnifying glass and can cause overheat to the sensor.

I dun usually take pictures with the sun too bright. Even if i take, i put an ND filter to reduce the intensity of light coming in.

But, from what i've heard, it's safe to expose the lens to sunrise and sunset :)...

Post a Comment

Followers