Empty...

Picture Info:

All these time, I'm trying to make a tone of sadness in my photos. Still couldn't get one :((.This is one of the best I can get so far.. xD. It is not a good picture but I'm posting this just for my record.. hehex.. I really hope anyone could tell me how to improve it. Suggestions are very much appreciated! Please click on the picture to enlarge! ^^


Settings Used:

Exposure: 1/125
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 18mm
ISO: 100
Place: Botanic Garden, Singapore

Postprocessing:

- Fill light and do some black clipping
- Reduce vibrance and saturation
- Increase the shadow tone
- Add tiny bit of vignetting

Comments and criticisms are welcome! ^^

Postscript:

Much to my relish, there might be a portrait shooting this weekend!.. I can't wait for the day to come... looking forward to it and hoping to do my best!.. ^^

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good shot dude! You might want to try more black clipping and burns to get the emo effect.

Phyo Maw said...

when it comes to emptiness or loneliness i prefer darker tone.
This one could b titled Being Left or right here waitin for u or ... ^_^ ha ha

Unknown said...

@dallas: Thnx! i'll try next time man..

@Phyo Maw: haha i'm pretty bad at giving names.. ur name sounds pretty great to me! thnx for d advice bro :)

Ken Wooi said...

looks good.. but kinda blur a little? =)

Unknown said...

yea.. the focus was on the chair.. :)

Post a Comment

Followers