Flower @ Lorong Buangkok

Picture Info:

Dallas and I went to Lorong Buangkok for photoshooting last week. We didn't take much partly because there was nothing much to take and partly because of the very very very hot weather that day (That's the usual problem that we have usually on photo-shooting occasions).. The following is a macro shot of a flower there. It was just a normal flower which we usually see like almost everywhere.. I just wanted to try a macro shot on that. :). Please feel free to comment or criticize on my photos.. because I feel I really need everyone's suggestions and criticisms to improve my skills.. Click on the picture to enlarge! ^^


Settings Used:

Exposure: 1/250
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 22mm
ISO: 100
Place: Lorong Buangkok, Singapore

Postprocessing:

- Crop
- Increase temperature a bit to get the yellow feel
- Fill some light
- Up the contrast, vibrance a bit.

Comments and criticisms are welcome! ^^

10 comments:

Dewi Batrishya said...

Macro shot.. ?
I think it's lacking on color..
Does macro shot do that to a picture?
I'm not a macro shot Fan if that's the case... >.<

Anonymous said...

nice photo though im not too sure about macro shots cause im not really good with photography :)

Scarlet said...

@Dewi: hahax yea it's sort of lacking color. Not because of the macro.. I wanted to try having yellow tone in this photo.. could have been nicer with more colours ;)

@Ulric: thnx! ;)

bearbeardai said...

awww i wonder if my normal lens can do a macro too anyway can i follow u guys to take photos >.<

Unknown said...

sure.. =) I have always wanted more phototaking buddies to hang out with ;) ... and btw im using a normal lens too.. still can't afford to buy a better lens hehex.. xD... if u are really into macro u mite wanna try the macro filter.

bearbeardai said...

heee so when is ur next trip?oh yea & how do i contact u haa

Scarlet said...

U can contact me via facebook? :) anyway i'll let u know when our next trip is gonna be.. :D

bearbeardai said...

ok whats ur facebook add haaa

Scarlet said...

http://www.facebook.com/myothiha.oo :)

bearbeardai said...

i added thanks thanks

Post a Comment

Followers