Photobloggin for the first time :D

Finally, I decided to keep a photoblog of my own after much deep thoughts. At first, I was reluctant to do so. Part of the reasons is that I'm not the type that does things consistently...

==============A little intro of myself [;)]===============

Name:

Myo (Scarlet)

My Equipment:

Canon 450D
18-55mm f/3.5-5.6

Accessories:

Manfrotto 7301YB
Colored filters
ND filters

===============================================

Serenity

Picture Info:

This picture was taken when I went back to Myanmar for some leisure family trip. It could have been a better picture were it not for my lousy skill. Yet, I still love the overall outcome of this pic. Please click on the picture to enlarge it! ^^



Settings Used:

Exposure: 1/100
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 55mm
ISO: 100
Place: Sakaing, Myanmar

Postprocessing:

- Dodge and burn...
- Increased the temp, and black clipping a bit to make the pic look darker...
- Clarity, vibrance and saturation were reduced...
- Added a bit of vignetting...
Comments and criticisms are welcome! ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers